The more you buy the more you save
Saving you more
10ofThose are keen to aid the wider distribution of quality resources. That is why we discount everything we sell. What’s more, we discount further the more copies you buy.
So when clicking on a product you will see a single copy price and then along side it you will see prices for multiples. When editing your basket the checkout total will change. That’s where the policy of ‘The more you buy the more you save’ comes into play.
We have designed our pricing structure, especially 10Publishing publications, in such a way that they can be easily and affordably given away or used in ministry. This means many products are subsidised by 10ofThose for this purpose.
Why the name ‘10ofThose’?
People often ask this question – the reason is that when we started out we sold in quantities of one and 10. When you bought ten you received a further discount in recognition of your larger purchase. Today, as 10ofThose have grown, we want to help you buy more resources at cheaper prices but realise you might not want ten. That’s why we now support discounts for quantities of less than ten.
Top 10 Best Sellers
- 01: Four Kinds of Christmas Read more
- 02: The Case for Christmas Read more
- 03: My Rock My Refuge Read more
- 04: How to Walk Into Church Read more
- 05: A Very Different Christmas Read more
- 06: The Star Maker Read more
- 07: Christmas Uncut Read more
- 08: One True Light Read more
- 09: The Very First Christmas Read more
- 10: Romans 1–7 [Good Book Guide] Read more