Once you start this book you will not want to put it down. It is a collection of remarkable stories told by a master storyteller… A book like this cannot leave you unaffected.’
From the foreword by Stuart Olyott
Here is a fascinating insight into the influence of the gospel on the lives of people who lived through the World Wars and the events that led up to them.
* The Japanese pilot who led the attack on Pearl Harbour.
* The German pastor who was prepared to suffer imprisonment and death for the sake of his faith.
* The British general given the task of defending Malta against invasion by Hitler and Mussolini.
* The American airman who was converted while a prisoner of the Japanese, later returning to Japan as a missionary.
* The Jewish girl who came to know Christ as her Saviour while in hiding from the Nazis.
* The American chaplin who witnessed to leading Nazi war criminals on trial at Nuremberg. * The British secret agent who was the inspiration for ‘Q’ in the James Bond 007 stories.
What did these people, and the others whose lives are told in this book, have in common? During the turbulent events of those momentous years, God was at work in their lives. He brought these thirteen people to trust, know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ, and therefore to give themselves to the service of others.
War and Grace is a superb book, ideal to give to Christians and non Christians alike.
Total Price: £1.99