5 copy price £16.99
10 copy price £16.59
25 copy price £15.99
100 copy price £14.79
This handbook, authored and edited by a multidisciplinary team of child abuse experts, is designed for use by a group that will be formulating policies and procedures to protect children and deal with possible child abuse in their ministry, school, and/or church. Working through this book will assist churches and ministries to assess their current child abuse polices and then guide them through each step they need to take to address the safety of children under their care. It will cover vitally important topics including:
• Protecting the children in a Christian environment from child abuse
• The warning signs of child abuse
• Crafting and implement a child protection policy
• Responding to abuse allegations
• Caring for victims of child abuse
• The legal implications and requirements for churches and Christian ministries
Written by a GRACE team with multi-disciplinary knowledge, headed by Boz Tchividjian, a lawyer and former child abuse prosecutor, this handbook will be an invaluable resource to Christians who are seeking to educate themselves and others about child abuse and how to best protect the little ones under their care.
No reviews have been added for this product.
Total Price: £1.99