Equip your children to understand---and verbalize---what they believe! Questions often feel like roadblocks to young people---whether they are Christians, might consider faith, or think of Jesus as a fairy tale character. Using kid-friendly illustrations and biblical truth, McLaughlin invites readers to dig deep into 10 common queries about scriptural reliability, sexuality, diversity, and other topics.
- How Can I Live My Best Life Now?
Mental and Physical Health Benefits of the Christian Life
- Isn’t Christianity against Diversity?
Racism / Slavery / Christianity as the Most Diverse Movement in History
- Can Jesus Be True for You but Not for Me?Universal Truth / Relativism / Evangelism
- Can’t We Just Be Good without God?
God as the Basis for Morality / 9/11 / Hitler / Stalin / Human Identity / Abortion
- How Can You Believe the Bible Is True?Evidence for the Gospels / Evidence for the Resurrection / True versus Literal
- Hasn’t Science Disproved Christianity?Origins of Science / Science and Faith Controversies / Christian Scientists Today
- Why Can’t We Just Agree That Love Is Love?
Marriage / Sex / Singleness / Friendship / Same-Sex Attraction / Pornography / Abuse
- Who Cares If You’re a Boy or a Girl?
Gender / Feminism / Transgender and Non-Binary Identities
- Does God Care When We Hurt?
God’s Sovereignty in Suffering / God’s Care for Us / Prayer / Purpose
- How Can You Believe in Heaven and Hell?Meaning of Heaven and Hell / Sin and Judgment / Salvation / Invitation