Jesus taught with an active, hands–on style that allowed for “experienced based “ learning. The NLT Hands on Bible borrows this teaching style so that children can understand God’s word through participating in hundreds of enjoyable Bible–related games.
Every feature of the NLT Hands On Bible contains a “Do It” activity that encourages children to dive into scripture and experience God’s word in a fresh and exciting way.
– Font Size: 9pt
– Hand–On Bible Experiences which mean kids can interact with the bible through science experiments, crafts and snacks
– 52 Key Verse Activities to assist in kids learning and understanding
– Bible Hero Biographies which talk straight to kids and bring characters to live
– Bible Bonanza Experiences that introduce kids to the biggest and best Bible stories
– Bible Book Introductions which make kids want to read every book of the Bible by using hilarious graphics
– Fun Facts that help kids see the Bible as the truth
– Frequently Asked Questions About the Bible
– Personal Reading Plan
– Kids’ Dictionary/Concordance
– 8 Full–color maps
– Color illustrations through–out the Bible
– Presentation page
– Extra online resources
The Hands–On Bible is a great transition Bible for those who want to move on from a children’s Bible. The activities suggested are fun and easy to organise and help make the passages memorable.
Total Price: £1.99