5 copy price £10.19
10 copy price £9.95
25 copy price £9.59
100 copy price £8.87
Zoe’s Hiding Place is the story of Zoe, a fearful mouse who is worried about a class trip and learns that God is her hiding place in times of fear and trouble.
A new series of hardback, illustrated children’s books for three-to eight-year-olds - each centered on an animal family - bring gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and the real-life issues each animal family face will captivate children. The first three books address anxiety, anger, and failure bringing biblical help and hope to issues every child faces. The last page of each book contains information for parents on how God, in his Word, helps children apply biblical truth to specific issues. Together children and parents will be guided by the stories into meaningful conversations about living by faith in the details of everyday life.
- Each story, based on a different animal family, will keep even the youngest child engaged.
- Brightly colored, fun illustrations welcome children into a detailed animal world.
- Each story helps children process a challenging situation with concrete, grace-based, help.
- Instead of moralism, children are offered a practical way to follow Jesus through a difficult situation.
- Based on CCEF’s model of hope and help that encourages a growing relationship with Jesus.
No reviews have been added for this product.
Total Price: £1.99